Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

we interrupt this winter

to bring a little summer sunshine and flowers...








Presenting Vicki's row in the SewMod Row Quilt Challenge. It's already killing me to have to give this one away! I need another one to hang in my sewing room :)

The applique shapes are from Nancy Halvorsen's book, Garden Song.

I still need to zigzag stitch around all the shapes with some Mono-Poly thread to secure them permanently - right now they are just fused with Heat n' Bond Lite. I think those flowers also need some button embellishments. But hey, the deadline isn't until Wednesday - I've still got time!

Bloom where you're planted!!

3 comments:

  1. Vicki's quilt is going to be sooo darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't kidding, you did have something awesome planned for my row! I absolutely love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading a little bit about me and taking the time to comment! Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...