Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Thank You Lynn!

I have a wonderfully spunky friend Lynn (who always has the most infectious smile on her face) with mad skills in graphic design. Earlier this year (much earlier) she designed a logo for our newly forming Crystal Lake Modern Quilt Guild. In order to thank her properly with no funds to our name, we designed and made a quilt specifically for her.


And now that quilt has been delivered to her! After I finished sewing the quilt top, Paige (our CLMQG President and amazing machine quilter) finished this on her long-arm machine with an all-over pattern of swirls and curls in a light yellow thread.


The backing is one of my favorite prints from Heather Bailey's Pop Garden line - Pop Daisy in Red.


Lorrie (another CLMQG member and friend from SewMod Designs) sewed the red and white polka dot binding.


And this is my lovely friend Lynn. If you are ever in need of some awesome graphic design work, drop me a line and I'll pass your info to her. She really is the best!


Thanks Lynn!!

You can read more about the construction of this quilt here. The finished size is approximately 63" x 68".

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading a little bit about me and taking the time to comment! Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...