Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

my best Christmas gift

I received some really great gifts this year, but this one was my favorite...


My husband put together this collage of some of my 2010 project photos using walgreens.com poster making tool. You just upload your photos, arrange them into a collage as you like, choose a background color, choose a poster size (mine's 20" x 30"), and send it off to one of 1500 nationwide stores with a poster printer. Pick up your printed poster, wrap it up, and voila - you win the medal for "Best Gift Giver".


He choose some really great ones to include: Grandma Elsie, colorful pillows, me and Kaffe :), baby quilts, and my favorite - the Crayon Box!


The colors in these photos aren't exactly true. I was trying to cut down on the glare, so it doesn't look as vibrant as is does in real life. And the clarity is amazing, not at all fuzzy like you sometimes get when expanding a photo to a larger size.

Once I get it framed and hung in my sewing room, it will be a daily reminder of all the things I've worked on and enjoyed this year. Thanks so much to my wonderful husband!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE this!!You better get started on the stuff for next years poster:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous gift! You have a very thoughtful husband. And so many beautiful projects to show off in a poster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fabulous gift! What a great guy you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading a little bit about me and taking the time to comment! Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...