Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine Button Heart - a free pattern for you

Happy February!

I created this little piece of stitchy love and wrote a pattern that I'm sharing here with you.



All you need is a piece of background fabric, some wool or wool felt, buttons, and embroidery thread.

For the all the details and directions, click here to be view to the Valentine Button Heart Directions PDF.


I chose to frame mine in this simple wooden embroidery hoop, but you could use a finished frame with an 8" x 10" opening instead.


Don't worry if you are not an embroidery pro. In the directions I've included links to a few YouTube videos on these three basic embroidery stitches that I used: stem stitch, french knot, and blanket stitch.

I hope you enjoy this free pattern! If you make a Valentine Button Heart using my pattern, please let me know! And please upload your photo to my Elsie's Girl Flickr group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading a little bit about me and taking the time to comment! Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...